Monday, June 18, 2007

Freshman Year

For those who I haven't seen or talked to for a while I thought that I would just post a quick update of my recent past. I just finished my Freshman year at BYU which was a blast! I lived on campus in Heritage Halls, so I got to cook my own food which was a definite plus for me! I didn't know my roommates when I moved in but we soon became friends with each other as well as our resident ghost Steven who lived in my closet.


Here we are just before our Christmas break playing "Jingle Bells" with glass bottles. Shannon is on the left, followed by Kelsey and KayLee, and I am on the right.


BYU is a little universe unto itself. We even had our own little Family Home Evening "families" with a young man and a young woman assigned to be the "parents." My FHE group was great! Here I am with one of my brothers . . .




And my FHE "dad" . . .


Well, Freshman year passed quickly and before we knew it we had taken our finals and it was time to go home, tired and ready for a break!

















Goodbye Freshman year at BYU!

No comments: