Wednesday, September 14, 2011

April 2011

Our trip back to Jacksonville!!!

Yep . . . this is definitely Avery surfing on a McDonald's table . . .












St. Mary's Waterfront. I love this place.













While in St. Mary's I ran into some of my favorite Sister Missionaries. Especially my last companion, Sister Fitu.



Jekyll Island.














Dinner with Aunt JoAnn and the Corbett family.













Old St. Augustine.




While we were in Jacksonville we decided to take a little jaunt and visit the World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios. We were in nerd heaven!





























We also spent some time visiting people I love from the areas I served in . . .


















At the end of the month we headed down to St. George, UT to celebrate Papa Mac's 81st Birthday!



There was even time for a little Bocce ball tournament.











Happy Birthday Papa!




Avery, Dad and I snuck away one night to hike "squish-rock." Dad chose not to attempt the squish but Avery and I are happy to report that we made it through yet another year!









No comments: